Greetings of the Day !!
This is really inspiring to know that you are thinking of opting for B.Com which is one of the professional Courses to build a strong career path for your future
- Wide Opportunities: There is a boom of job opportunities in the financial market, banking sector, accounting firms etc. These industries are growing each day and thus the job scope for Bachelor of Commerce course graduates keeps increasing.
- Scope of Higher Studies: After completing a Bachelor of Commerce course, one can also pursue higher studies to upgrade their skills and get opportunities in well-paying firms. Some of the higher studies options after completing a Bachelor of Commerce course include CMA, CA, CS, MBA etc. These courses further help in moving forward in the hierarchy.
- Decent Remuneration: After completing the Bachelor of Commerce course, graduates can earn anywhere between INR 2,50,000 to INR 5,35,000 LPA depending upon their skills.
- Option of Entrepreneurship: Ater completing the Bachelor of Commerce course, individuals also have an option of using their degree and the acquired skill set to practice independently and begin their own businesses or firms.
- Individuals interested in making a career in the management field, banking sector, and commerce field should definitely opt for the course.
- Individuals who want lucrative careers by joining top companies or the ones who want to practice independently can choose this course.
- Individuals who have an interest in job roles such as Financial Advisors, Bankers, Insurance Advisors, Auditors, Accountants, etc. should pursue this course.
- Bachelor of Commerce course offers Bachelor of Commerce Jobs in both private and public sector.